Accident and car dvd player

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Reddoor1213
New Fury
New Fury

Féminin

MessageSujet: Accident and car dvd player   Mar 12 Avr - 10:28

There was an engineer, manager and programmer driving down a steep mountain road.
The brakes failed and the car careened down the road out of control.
Half way down the driver wholesale electronics supplier managed to stop the car by running it against the embankment narrowing avoiding going over a cliff.
They all got out, shaken by their narrow escape from death, but otherwise unharmed.
The manager said "To fix this problem we need to organize a committee, have meetings, and through a process of continuous improvement, develop a solution."
The engineer said "No that would take too long, and besides that method never worked before. I have my trusty pen knife here and will take apart the brake system, isolate the problem and correct it."
The programmer said "I think you're both wrong! I think we should all push the car back up the hill and see if it happens again." starzmart
While shopping for my first android pc tablet CD player, I was able to decipher most of the technicalese on the promotional signs. One designation had me puzzled, though, so I called over a salesperson and asked, "What does 'hybrid pulse D/A converter' mean?" "That means", he said, "that this machine will read the digital information that is encoded on CDs and convert it into an audio signal - that is, into music." "In other words this CD player plays CDs." "Exactly."
At a recent software engineering management course in the US, the participants were given an awkward question to answer. "If you had cheap ebook reader just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had been responsible for the flight control software how many of you would disembark immediately?"
Among the ensuing forest of raised hands, only one man sat motionless. When asked what he would do, he replied that he would be portable ebook reader quite content to stay onboard.
With his team's software, he said, the plane was unlikely to even taxi as far as the runway, let alone take off.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Accident and car dvd player
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1